Wednesday 4 May 2011

He doesn't acknowledge me.

*feels depressed*

So it was the first proper day back at school in like, forever. The Easter holidays, the bank holidays, and yesterday was a non-pupil day, so I haven't actually seen Will since I asked him out... TWO WEEKS AGO?!?! Really?? That doesn't seem right.

But yeah, I realise that we haven't gone public about us yet, and maybe he'll look at me once we do and I'm probably making mountains out of molehills...... but he was in every lesson with me today.... and he barely looked at me twice. WHY?????? Is he just taking the piss? Does he want to go out with me or not? Surely the least he could do is say 'hi' to me when we pass each other in the corridor or in lessons?



Help me? What should I do? We both agreed that we weren't going to go on our date until after his exams had finished.... but that's not 'til the middle of JUNE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. He doesn't say hi? that's not making mountains out of molehills, that's a problem. Perhaps he's just unsure of what to do, perhaps he's embarrassed of being in a relationship, perhaps he's just shy.
    But waiting till June?? You're gonna need a bit of patience. And that's soo gonna make the first date awkward. . .
    Be friendly to him, see what he does, if he is ignoring you - you need to talk.
    Hope it goes okay x

    ReplyDelete