Monday 21 February 2011

Meh.

Wow, sorry I've taken ages to post, been really busy with school lately. I think I'll just post one massive long catch-up...

Sunday
Spent the evening with my awesome 'brother', watched lots of Doctor Who and ate tonnes of Cheesecake. I had to hide with him in my room after the Spaniard was brought back to us by his proper partner who's a bit of a dick and the definition of homophobe..... the partner and his mum stayed for the best part of 2 hours.... I wasn't best pleased with that, but then again, all the more time to be alone with my bro. (For anybody who's new to my life, read the Who's Who page before making something weird out of that.... we're not biologically related. I'm an only child, and my 'brother' is actually the most awesomest friend ever ♥. Cos it's just really disturbing to want to date and have sex with and eventually marry your biological brother). 

Monday - Valentines' Day
Spent it practically all with my 'brother', despite most of it being at school in an all day rehearsal for a concert on Wednesday. Yeah, that was basically it, aside from that, it was probably the most depressing Valentine's Day ever. Maybe next year I'll have someone to be with then....

Tuesday
It seemed like February was just one of those months where everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. Twice. I'd had the worst driving lesson ever (seriously, more stalls than my first ever lesson, and my foot just wouldn't come off the accelerator when I changed gear....) and my piano lesson was shit as well - my fingers weren't doing what my brain was telling them to do, and my brain wasn't telling them to do what the music was telling it to tell my fingers.... or something like that. And to top that off, one of my Physics teachers called Mum to ask her to tell me to get a move on and do my overdue homeworks. She overreacted, so did I, now neither of as are talking a lot to each other.

It was also the day of the election for Head Boy and Girl.... well, see Thursday for that.

Wednesday - Concert Night
Possibly the best day of the week, despite the fact that the Spaniard was still living with us. The concert went well (we performed the song in the video at the bottom of this post) and Mum (who was talking to me only because my bro was here), my brother, the Spaniard and had a Chinese, before me and him went upstairs to finish Doctor Who. I was far too tired and ended up using his shoulder as a pillow for part of The Hungry Earth, much to my excitement. I don't think he minded though....

For some reason, we went to bed then... I think it was because I was tired, but then we got talking and didn't actually fall asleep until 4am.... We were talking about guys and girls, I think. I asked him what the best way to come out was, he didn't know. He asked me what the best way to get a girlfriend was, I didn't know. He asked me what my ideal boyfriend would be like, and I told him he knew the answer..... him. So yeah, it kinda carried on like that, till one of us fell asleep at 4.... then he woke me up at 8 - he whacked me accidentally ;) It was another episode of Doctor Who after that.... Then he went home, and I went to school.

Thursday
Election results from Head Boy came out on Thursday.... no surprise, they didn't vote for either of the two gay candidates. Not that I'm out yet, but you know what I mean. It's the principle. I go to school with a load of homophobic twats. As far as I can remember, there wasn't really an awful lot else on Thursday.....

Friday
Meh. It started well, ended not so well....

The good part was that I finally managed to hand in my composition, very nearly complete, to a deadline that I kept. I think it was the first deadline I've managed to keep to in my entire school career. I just need to hand in (and start and finish and everything that comes in between) a written statement to go with it, and then that's one composition done and dusted. Only two to go.

And then came the Physics. Again. My silly little teacher, (in every sense of the word - he's about 2 foot nothing) was getting impatient and went to the head of Sixth Form to ask me for the homework... I said I was still working on it - he'd asked for as much as possible before we break up. Bear in mind, we still had a good four hours left at school. Then there was the problem of finding a room to actually get started on the work (You can imagine, I didn't have much time to do school work this week, cos I was too busy having an awesome time with my awesome 'brother'). I got depressed, wasted an hour, and gave up, realising that I didn't have the worksheet with me to do the work. I couldn't exactly go and find him and ask for it, since I was meant to have done it in the first place.

Once I finally got a sheet, it took me the best part of two hours to get as much as I could done, but it was so bloody hard, I couldn't even get past the Level 3 questions before I gave up.... :(

And that brings me to the weekend just gone, which was utterly dull and uneventful. Though I'm going for a sleepover at my bro's on Wednesday!! :D



You know, it's weeks like that where you just wonder if your life is just a total dream..... :/
x

5 comments:

  1. Ah sorry about the head boy thing. But at least you got a nomination which is more than most people can say :) Good luck with finishing all that work! You can do it! Have fun at your sleepover! Oh and loving Doctor Who! Who's your favorite doctor and companion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Tennant and Rory and Donna FTW. :D

    And thanks, thanks and I'm loving it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Tennant definitely agree. Must say I prefer Rose though. But my friends love Donna too. Do you know when the series is out? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Rose was awesome too, but I connected more with Rory (cos he's like me in practically every way apart from gay.... and looks:S) and Donna cos I felt the same way as she did about being useless all the time....

    I have no idea when the next series is out, but it's usually around April, isn't it?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Rory - so loyal. Donna was great - funniest of the companions, except I kept waiting for her to say 'Am I boverd, though?'. And that's aages away :( x

    ReplyDelete